bringing contemporary music and arts to the widest possible audience
Right click here to download the 2019 Eye Music Touring brochure (available soon), featuring Elemental Symphonies, and other events in venues around the country including Birmingham, Liverpool, Winchester and London.
Right click here to download last year's 2018 Clapham Common Colourscape Festival brochure (2019 Clapham brochure available from August).
Our dates and venues for the year are updated each April. Please check our Facebook page and Twitter feed (see bottom of page) for up-to-date changes and any cancellations due to weather or other issues.
The Event Calendar gives you a month by month overview of the events that we are running, along with the venue and opening times. You can see more details about any particular event by clicking on one of the links in the Event Detail section just below the Calendar.
There is also more information about access, disability, and opening during bad weather at the bottom of this page.
To see more detail in the information panel for each date, position your cursor over the text, and use your scroll wheel.
For detailed information on individual events, click on the related link below…
May 4th to 6th. Wembley Colourscape Bank Holiday Festival
May 16th to 19th. Colourscape at Midlands Arts Centre, Birmingham
May 25th to June 2nd Waddesdon Colourscape Festival;
Saturday June 22nd Colourscape at Sevenoaks Festival;
Saturday/Sunday July 6/7th Colourscape at Winchester Hat Fair;
Saturday July 13th Colourscape SN Family Day, Beckenham;
Saturday July 20th/Sunday July 21st Colourscape at the Liverpool International Music Festival;
Saturday/Sunday August 17/18th Colourscape at Charleston, Lewes;
September 14th to 22nd Colourscape Music Festival on Clapham Common;
Saturday/Sunday Sept 28/29th Watford ColourDome;
Saturday October 12th Symphony of the Elements, Doncaster CAST Theatre;
* Colourscape is fully wheelchair accessible and our team are always on hand to help with access to and moving around the structure.
* Colourscape is suitable for all ages from babies to 100 year-olds. We normally have a policy that children under two are free but that might change with some venues.
* We don’t believe that there are any problems for those with epilepsy as Colourscape is a full daylight structure. People with severe claustrophobia might have difficulty, although some sufferers have conquered their fears in Colourscape due to the strong colour experience and the many team members on hand to help.
* Colourscape has a 100% safety record due to our experienced team, the windbreak that can be seen running around the structure, and our regular maintenance programmes.
* Colourscape opens in all weather conditions except for strong winds (check our Twitter feed below). Rain doesn’t stop play!!